Search form

Previous
Next
Couple on Boardwalk

Weather

Forecast for Victoria

Forecast for Sunday 11th of April 2021

For latest warnings go to www.bom.gov.au, subscribe to RSS feeds, call 1300 659 210* or listen for warnings on relevant TV and radio broadcasts.

A high pressure system will move eastwards from the Bight across Victoria during Monday. Northerly winds will strengthen on Tuesday as a deep low pressure system moves south of the Bight, tracking south of of Tasmania during Wednesday. This will direct an associated cold front across Victoria on Wednesday, before a new high develops over the Bight and extends a ridge across the State during Thursday.

District Forecast for South West

Forecast for Sunday 11th of April 2021

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Forecast for Monday 12th of April 2021

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.

Low-Moderate

Forecast for Tuesday 13th of April 2021

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the west, most likely at night. Winds north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h tending north to northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 21.

Forecast for Wednesday 14th of April 2021

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h turning westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 12 with daytime temperatures reaching around 19.

Forecast for Thursday 15th of April 2021

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h turning southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.

Warrnambool Temperatures for Monday 12th of April 2021

Possible shower.

Max:10

Min:18

Warrnambool Temperatures for Tuesday 13th of April 2021

Cloudy.

Max:20

Min:9

Warrnambool Temperatures for Wednesday 14th of April 2021

Shower or two.

Max:19

Min:13

Warrnambool Temperatures for Thursday 15th of April 2021

Showers.

Max:19

Min:11

Engage with Warrnambool

Council Enterprises

Council runs and manages a number of Enterprises for the benefit of our residents and visitors.
Explore everything that Warrnambool has to offer below.

Experience Warrnambool

Festivals and Events

What's On in Warrnambool